A few quick tips on how to write posts that get your message across and invite others to respond.
- Make your messages meaningful and appropriate.
- Start new topics when you want to change the subject.
- 25 words at least, more is better.
- Trying for three complete sentences helps us dig deeper for the words that express more.
- Questions encourage others to respond.
- Your grammar and spelling doesn’t have to be perfect, but readable is nice.
- Using color and smileys adds a little zing to our forum.
- Adding useful links inside your posts can be very helpful to others.
- Even pictures and video can bring everything here to a new level.
If you love to write and have interesting things to say, and you enjoy starting new topics, remember to ask one of the admins, if you would like to be a Linker. Your writing would then also be included in the blog for our blog readers to enjoy. Who knows, you may create your own following!